Sunday, December 3, 2006

Travel the world - become the champion


Right now I'm working on the singleplayermode and how it's supposed to work. Hopefully you'll see 15 to 20 locations where you can meet your current rival in a fight towards the goal to become the grand champion. You'll be rewarded for every game you complete somehow, either you'll get bonuses or special items or you'll unlock events. Probably I'll let the singleplayer decide how much you can do in multiplayer, so you have to complete the singleplayergame before you can do everything in multiplayer.

The next time I'll cover some of how the AI works, it will be quite remarkable for a pongclone. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How is development going? Still going I hope? :D

save said...

It's still up and running, I will not let this project slip away that easy. :)